Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looking for an ERASER ......

Ever since I grew, when I hold the pen in my hand; Mother felt glad & ecstatic. Said, " O' My Son, the pen is mightier than Sword, You can make wonders  out of it". Never, she explained, what if I make mistake, how do ERASE it. I  never wondered as well.

Even since, I land up in School, teacher said " O' My Son, my dear student, You have pen in your hand. You make future of Country, Your Countrymen, Your Family, Your school and Your's ". Though never explained, what if I go wrong; How do I ERASE to REWRITE.

  None talked about ERASER, none believed ERASER nor they believer POWER of ERASER.

I would't have felt the power of ERASER, I wouldn't have felt the need of ERASER.

J'st when I lost everything,
J'st when I lost my dream,
J'st when I lost the faith,
J'st when I lost the love,

J'st when you strike me inside,
J'st when my good times strike  me hard,
J'st when my tears go so fast,
J'st when I miss you so hard,

O' Almighty, J'st then I need an ERASER,
An Eraser to erase my 2009,
An Eraser to make me light,
An Eraser to feel me good & bright,
AN ERASER TO MAKE ME SMILE,

O' Almighty! I know you can't return my times,
You can't return my sweet CHIMES,
All I wish is an ERASER,
Lend me your  ERASER,
Be my good ERASER......ERASER ERASER ERASER....

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmm................good one!!!!!!!!!!
    keep the pen rolling...........happy new year in advance!!!!

    ReplyDelete